|Location:||Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Small, Medium, and Corporate team helps businesses achieve their digital transformation goals by matching customer challenges with Microsoft solutions. Located in a Digital Sales center, you willwork closely with our Demand Response Cloud Acquisition team in servingourlarge enterprise and corporatemanaged customers to identify their needs and opportunities.
The reinvention of business processes represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Microsoft Business Applications is to help our customers digitally transform their business to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies.Digital Technical Specialist’s main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase, implement and use our online services and solutions. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digitaltransformation by leveragingtheMicrosoft Dynamics365Financeand Operations or Customer Engagement Solutions. TSs are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts for their colleagues to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level,demonstrate,and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterlyMicrosoftDynamics 365Customeracquisition targetsin your accounts.
Being part of thisDigital Salesteam will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based technologiesand be the sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for your technical leadership.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check outall ofour products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
TheDigitalTechnical Specialist explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
As a Dynamics 365DigitalTechnical Specialist (TS):
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Assistcustomersclarifyingtechnicalquestions, allowing them tomake technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT Solutions based on Microsoft online services and solutions.
- You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions for theDynamics 365 platform of solutions, with a focus on customer acquisition efforts.
- You will own winning the technical decision for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and delivering proof to secure their agreement thatour solutions meet the success criteria for their decision to adopt theDynamics365 Platform solutions.
- You will work with our coresalestools,such as Daily Recommender, socialconnection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team,and methodologies such as Technical Close Plans – allfocusedon satisfying customer needsand driving sales.You willalsowork with partners and others at Microsoftto be successful.
- Orchestrating complexsales processwith internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft online services and solutions.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solutionoutcomes.
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly,quarterlyand annualgoalsfornet-newacquisition targetsand sales pipeline, as well as operationalmetrics.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption ofMicrosoftDynamics 365 suite.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
You will bea vital connection andorchestrationpointfora variety of technicalresources, by:
- Orchestrating solutions with internal and external partners for MicrosoftBusiness Applications and otherproducts and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decisionblockers.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Whenever possible, shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share yourknowledgeand learn practices from others.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge,expertiseand demo capabilities.
- Complete TSI requirements prior to deadline.
- Contribute to the Technical Specialist Community.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
- You will be recognized for sharing,learningand driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. Weencourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- Be a technical Challenger seller to drive digital transformation.
- 2+yearsofrelated experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experiencerequired. 4-year degree preferred. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation) and how they factor into cloud and hybridsolutions.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture forbusiness applicationsolutionspreferred.
- MB-900 MicrosoftDynamics365 Fundamentalsor prepared to attaincertificationwithin 3 months.
- Technicalexperience in Dynamics 365or comparativefollowingbusiness applicationson any twoof the followingpreferred:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer service platform
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Service Automation
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, OracleNetsuite,ClickSoftware,etc.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communicationskills.
- Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, senior executives, industry decision makers and orboards.
- Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable businessvalue.
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying,failingand learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’benefit.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.