|Job Type:||Full Time|
The mission of the Azure portal is to democratize the cloud via a fast, simple, productive and beautiful single-pane-of-glass, where customers can explore, learn, acquire, manage and monitor all Azure products and services!
Are you passionate about web development want to revolutionize the user experience for Microsoft Azure? The Azure Portal is designed to be highly extensible, and we deliver the necessary tools and services in the form of a Framework/SDK which is used by hundreds of partner teams to build experiences that are critical to Microsoft Azure's success. The tech is similar in complexity to large enterprise web applications built on large platforms with rich tool sets. We surround ourselves with UX researchers, designers, data platform experts, and server and scalability experts. Awesome User Experience is a big deal for all cloud providers, and our team drives UX for Azure – delivering performant, reliable, accessible and inclusive, easy-to-use experiences. We are agile, flexible, customer-focused, and constantly on top of technology trends! We are charged to enable people and organizations to achieve more!
We are looking for super-passioned web developer talents who are experts in building UI for complex large-scale web applications. The ideal candidate has outstanding design and coding skills, passion to tackle challenging web-design problems and a deep desire to create breathtaking user experiences with courage.
To apply, you must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
Additional experience with the following will be also helpful:
- Deep analytical skills and an ability to abstract concepts
- Experience with architecting and developing scalable solutions
- Browser CPU/network/memory analysis and debugging skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude - self-starter, project finisher and adaptable, congenial colleague
- Excellent communication and cross group collaboration skills, ability to deal with ambiguity
- Large-scale application development
- Experience with React JS, Knockout, Angular
- Cross-platform application development on iOS, Android, Windows and modern web browsers
[Please note that international relocation is not available at this time]
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.