|Location:||El Cajon, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's material handlers perform a combination of manual and clerical inventory duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing inventory. They follow warehouse practices and procedures, kitting product, and cutting cable. The warehouse teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment and production.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (AD&M) business unit of TE Connectivity serves a broad range of customers in the commercial aerospace, military / defense and marine (including off-shore, energy exploration) markets. Our customers count on us to deliver engineering solutions and quality products to support a myriad of applications within our industries.
- Cycle Counts
- Follow the kitting schedule provided daily.
- Locate and accurately count components from picklists
- Measure and cut cable per the picklists
- Order shortages for non-inventory items
- Records, reports, and returns defective items.
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Load/Unload Trucks using a forklift
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- Working Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Forklift Driving experience
- Ability to lift 50LBS
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience:
- High School/G.E.D. education and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Advanced understanding of Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups)
- History using Macola (MRP System)
- History using Global Shop (MRP System)
“This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.”