|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about leveraging large volumes of data sets to draw deep insights designed to improve business strategies and customer experience with marketing programs to drive impact? If yes then IDEAs (Insights Data Engineering and Analytics) group is looking for qualified candidates to work with us with us to leverage the power of data, the skill of analysis, the science of learning to empower our stakeholders with insights on growth levers.
Our team plays a key role in providing data and analytics for Microsoft 365 and owns the end to end reporting and owns key data assets utilized for leadership review.
- Conduct data analyses deliver insights and learnings on marketing initiatives / programs (BI) for Security, Compliance and Identity (SCI) solutions
- Define, generate, and monitor KPI metrics for different Security, Compliance and Identity (SCI) solutions
- Automate reporting and provide exploration capability for reporting users
- Partner with multiple marketing and engineering teams to explore data, design learning plan, and conduct analyses
- Present insights and learnings to key stakeholders / executives, drive actions and impact
- Provide thought leadership on SCI marketing based on the insights / learning from analyses
- Inform business strategy through deep insights, cross team collaboration (with data engineering and data science) and strong storytelling
- 2+ years of experience in analyzing large volumes of data, extracting insights processing large data sets using SQL or SQL-like scripting language
- 2+ years of experience in processing and building visualizations using reporting tool as Power BI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, econometrics or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.