|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Enterprise Commercial Solution Assessment / Cloud Economics Sales Manager role adds value to Microsoft by leading a well-managed, high-performing and continuously-growing sales team to deliver year-over-year scorecard impact and revenue growth.
Success is measured by scorecard and quota achievement; Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, business scorecard metrics as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting or exceed business targets driven by the Sales Manager and demonstration of leadership and coaching as well as Workgroup Health Index (WHI). The Solution Assessment / Cloud Economics Sales Manager role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships, deal escalation and plays a critical role in driving our customer’s digital transformation.
Note, the location of this position would be best served from central US or Bellevue, WA.
The Solution Assessment / Cloud Economics Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the Business Strategy, Planning, and Integration process for your team laying the groundwork for revenue attainment, scorecard impact, and customer satisfaction
- Establishing a business operations and coaching rhythm that improves the performance of the team and drives consistent, sustainable business results
- Building and maintain a high performing sales team, Growing Customer Satisfaction by coaching business relevance and by personally engaging with key executives’ stakeholders inside MS and the customer
- Maintaining broad Knowledge of Microsoft Technology, Competition, Emerging Technologies and Industry Trends
- Coach solution outcome selling with and through the team to achieve maximum impact.
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft and customers.
- Developing high-performing Solution Assessment / Cloud Economics sales practitioners where each team members is considered to be best-in-class solution sales professions in market.
- Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships which will lead to trust and loyalty.
- Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure a One Microsoft approach to customer.
- Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to enable Microsoft as a digital leader with higher revenue creation, profitability and market valuation
Who We’re Looking for?
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge
- Five (5) plus years of industry-related experience with three (3) plus years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
- 5+ years of experience in solution-based selling to senior business decision makers.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team of high performing contributors.
- Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies (Microsoft software and services preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive cloud solution technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
- Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
- Must have a proven track record of understand and further customer’s business imperatives with technology solutions.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
No relocation is available for this role at Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft! Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.