|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a strong business-minded product marketing leader? Are you a leader who can motivate and influence people around you? Are you passionate about the opportunity to rapidly grow a cloud service to millions of customers?
This role will lead the Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) product marketing team – one of the fastest growing Azure services! Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of senior product marketers
- Leading the WVD go-to-market strategy and marketing plan.
- Building differentiated value propositions, positioning and messaging, and sourcing customer evidence and 3rd party proof points.
- Creating storylines, content, and demos to bring product truths to life and support readiness
- Engaging and influencing internal stakeholders across engineering, finance and business planning, integrated marketing, PR/AR, and sales/field teams.
- Partnering with the WVD partner ecosystem at an executive level
- Proven experience in building and managing a world-class team of product marketers.
- Subject matter expertise on cloud computing
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with a proven track record of working closely with engineering and sales teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience with analysts, press and executives.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges.
- Demonstrated familiarity with sophisticated go-to-market machines
- Business acumen to help accelerate the adoption of new products.
- Built trusted relationships across functional groups at the executive level.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.