|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
To support Okta’s rapid expansion, we are looking for a Sales Enablement Technology Analyst with a passion for developing the learning tools and processes that enable a growing sales organization. You will play a key supporting role in developing and managing enablement technology used across the go-to-market revenue organization to develop knowledge and skills. The ideal candidate brings experience from a complex SaaS solution sales environment, hands-on content production, and can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Administer and maintain revenue enablement SaaS solutions, such as content, learning, and knowledge management including system configuration, user management, and support
- Collaborate with the broader enablement team members as well as cross-functional members of the business to define use case requirements and ensure compliance with
- Document internal how-tos, standard operating procedures, and best practices
- Work with stakeholders to identify and define use case requirements for development in solution environments
- Identify novel technical solutions to go-to-market and field challenges
- Ensure user satisfaction with installed solutions by providing support and guidance
- Work with the vendor’s success and support resources to remedy issues and deliver improvements
- Track, manage, and report on project/process progress and status according to program plans
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities with tools, workflows, and best practices to optimize productivity.
- Work cross-functionally to expand and execute on business initiatives for all go-to-market revenue teams, including remote employees, both US & international
- Identify program success and operating metrics to ensure performance levels
- Measure the impact of solutions and make changes if needed
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years experience working in and/or supporting SaaS sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of modern sales enablement, content authoring, and collaboration, tools, such as Google Workspace, Gong, MindTickle, WalkMe, Salesforce, etc.
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and listening skills
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner and anticipate problems and roadblocks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personality, confidence, and polish to engage upstream with managers, downstream with the field, and across business units with Marketing, Product Management, Operations, Sales and other groups within the company
- WalkMe and Reporting/Analytics experience a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.