|Location:||Mount Joy, Pennsylvania|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Shift: 1st (7am - 3:30pm, Monday-Friday)
Manager: Jay Bajguric
As Production Operator II, you will;
- Preparing machines and equipment for daily use
- Perform changeover and set-up functions
- Communicate with technician and supervisor any issues that may arise during operations
- Use of inspection tools, independently complete quality inspection documentation, and make necessary adjustments, understand gauging and visual inspection tooling, attention to detailed processes
- Work with team to troubleshoot, set up, assembly, and/or flow issues
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation and notification when defects are identified
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
What your background should look like:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with and ability to perform set-up operations, and handle change-over responsibilities
- Experience interacting with mechanical systems and ability to troubleshoot assembly machines or equipment
- Proficient with use of inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, and optical comparators for dimensional inspection of materials
- Proven record of using inspection data to make mechanical and program changes to achieve part specifications
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately set up and assemble products
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Understanding of GD&T is a plus
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
1250 East Main Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.