|Location:||St. Louis, Missouri|
GENERAL MANAGER IN ST. LOUIS AND SIKESTON
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented General Manager to join our team specializing in General Management for our Distribution Business in St. Louis, MO while also supporting Sikeston, MO on site in dual locations.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team that runs the day-to-day operations between two branch locations (St. Louis and Sikeston) while also being responsible for all functions and financial metrics.
- Develop the Annual Operating Plan with input from Business Development and Branch Managers.
- Ensure business growth by maintaining business relationships with customers, and develop new business partners and alliances for the business.
- Manages compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; oversees health, safety, and environmental audits.
- Be inspired by the work ethic, values, and integrity of those that work in your branches.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Significant experience required, including supervisory, product, customer, and budgetary experience.
- College, university or equivalent degree in Engineering, Business or related field; or minimum 5 years work experience.
- Capability to build and develop relations with Customers and Employees
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.