|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s 1st party devices including Surface, Xbox, Surface Hub, HoloLens and accessories are an essential part of our transformation to a Mobile First, Cloud First company. In the Microsoft Care organization, our job is to ensure customers of these devices have the best experience no matter where they are and what they want to achieve. Ultimately, we are focused on ensuring these customers love our devices and choose to become repeat buyers and advocates during their device lifecycle. Within this group, the Care Strategy team is focused on building a profitable Care business which becomes an inherent part of the device value proposition and competitive advantage for Microsoft across all of our 1st party devices.
1) Architecting and launching profitable Surface & Xbox warranty offerings that increase revenue and GM and become a fundamental part of the value proposition of our 1st party devices.
2) Delivering a personal, premium, and predictive omni-channel Care experience (across all customer touchpoints including packaging, in-product, online, call centers, and in-retail) for consumer customers that increases CSAT and reduces cost to serve.
3) Partner with the Product Marketing, Supply Chain and Field Teams on consumer Care initiatives, “Care” storytelling and increasing attach rates of our paid offerings in the consumer channel by working through our field and partners and employing the most effective marketing strategies and levers (pricing, promotions, etc).
4) Launching our post purchase consumer services ourselves or through partners in all countries where Surface & Xbox products are used by our customers while ensuring they are compliant with all local regulatory laws. To do this successfully, you must understand the consumer segment completely – the customer and channel’s motivations, expectations, and experiences. You’ll know you’ve succeeded when you unlock future device sales as customers take into account the end to end experience they receive from Microsoft. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination/collaboration, strong communication skills and strategic thinking, and a sound analytical ability. Overall, this is a role where you’ll need to bring your passion, desire to learn, and be prepared to move fast.
- 5+ years’ experience as a product manager, marketer, or consultant with relevant service offering experience
- Strong analytical abilities including P&L analysis and scenario modeling
- Solid organization, influence, leadership, team-building and negotiation capabilities
- Proven experience in driving revenue through different channels
- Experience managing complex projects and leading virtual teams
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely - both orally and in written form, and create/deliver executive level presentations
- The ability to think strategically and solve unstructured business problems
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a highly collaborative, team environment
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) is required. MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.