|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you inspired by the prospect of helping our customers achieve their digital transformation by leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Cloud and Solutions?
Are you excited by the opportunity to be a sales leader enabling and driving Industry Strategy, Go-to-Market and Sales across a select group of Microsoft’s most strategic and high growth Partners?
The Global System Integrator (GSI) Group within Global Partner Solutions group (GPS) manages key relationships with 18 of our top SI partners who have significant global scale and a collective strength of over a 1 million technology professionals. We are looking for an exceptional leader who can enable our partners to rapidly scale their business on the three Microsoft Clouds (Azure, O365, Microsoft Dynamics) through the development of Services and Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry. In this role, you will help our GSI Partners, pursue go-to-market opportunities and land key customer wins in. This is a unique role at the worldwide level that adds value both to Microsoft and to our partners.
This position is a critical partner leadership role with WW responsibilities to own the overall strategic alignment and landing joint go-to-market between Microsoft and the GSIs for the Manufacturing Industry. This person acts as the WW leader to engage with engineering, sales & marketing, industry, services to drive key activities aimed at sharing and building on mutual industry point-of-view, solution innovation, rich portfolio and joint GTM activities. The person will also coach and drive sales execution with the Global Industry team, Engineering Industry team, Field Teams including the Strategic Team Unit (STU), Account Team Unit (ATU), and Global Partner Solutions (GPS) resources in the subs, in alignment with GSI counterparts.
This position reports to the Sales Excellence and Industry Leader, and coordinates very closely with senior WW and regional Industry, STU and Business Group resources. Responsibilities include on-going development and execution of the Annual Business Plan, Funding Plan, QBRs, and the respective Field Execution Guides for each industry to help the GSIs build a joint healthy business and capture customer mindshare.
- Have deep understanding of industry landscape generally and Manufacturing industry specifically, key customers and Microsoft opportunity.
- Communicate Microsoft’s vision for Manufacturing industry vertical, describing how the Microsoft platform and technology stack help customers accelerate their digital transformation.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with GSI Leaders in the Manufacturing Industry, acquire deep understanding of GTM plays and evangelize value of Microsoft platform and technology stack.
- Facilitate ongoing sharing of opportunities for innovation, GTM and customer engagement between relevant GSI and Microsoft industry leaders across engineering, marketing and sales.
- Identify solution gaps and influence development and investments into a well-defined solutions portfolio with GSIs aligned by Manufacturing industry, customer scenarios and also with specific horizontal GTMs that Microsoft is driving.
- Coach strategic sales opportunities across the regions by working with the appropriate GSI & MS field execs and alliance teams.
- Ensure hand-offs and engagements with the appropriate resources at the appropriate sales phase, to maximize win probability and minimize time to close, make proper decisions resolve issues with local leadership and escalate to WW as required.
- Drive quarterly QBRs between GSI LT teams and Microsoft industry teams in engineering, sales and marketing.
- Drive and measure pipeline health to help accelerate Microsoft platform adoption sales momentum and cloud consumption in respective industry.
- Develop strategic content that will allow better positioning of the power of the partnership internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated 8+ years of related sales management experience building relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- Deep experience of delivering solutions and go to market with customers is required.
- Manufacturing industry experience is required. Familiarity in the Global System Integrators a strong plus .
- Great leadership and the ability to mentor others.
- Strategic business thinker coupled with a passion for execution.
- High executive maturity and senior level communication skills.
- Proven sales/operations management track record of consistently holding or exceeding quota, using an indirect sales model, focused on solving enterprise customer problems, taking new products and solutions to market.
- Strong Team Player: Work effectively across virtual teams to solve partner and channel issues, account issues, leverage best practices, & deliver results.
- Knowledge on how to build a virtual team (across GSIs and Microsoft), solution sales oriented.
- Good technical acumen and Level 100 knowledge of Microsoft technologies, along with offerings of the key competitors strongly preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.