|Job Type:||Full Time|
How would you like to be part of a team which runs like a start-up but delivers Microsoft scale products? The Security + Compliance space is a huge, rapidly growing, strategically important business for Microsoft and we are investing significantly to grow new products and capabilities in the space. We are looking for highly motivated, eager to learn, engineers who can come in and help shape new products and feature areas. The work involves coding in all layers of the software stack. You will have the opportunity to help create new business-critical SaaS capabilities in this space. You will also have the opportunity to understand customer requirements deeply and iterate the product working closely with PMs and customers. You will have the ability to learn from team mates with deep expertise in large-scale software systems, security analysis, big data, and machine learning.
Key selling points
- Work on a V1 Product – We are still in the early stages of product development. Plenty of opportunities to grow your career as the team and product grows.
- Huge revenue growth and market potential for Compliance as Enterprises that are not compliant suffer from both regulatory and reputational damage.
- Innovate with latest in tech (Big data processing, High scale compute, AI/ ML) to deliver powerful and seamless experiences for customers. Build services that scales for every M365 user's data while ensuring consistency, completeness and low latencies.
- Engage directly with customers to understand, define and build features that solves real problems.
We are looking for fast learning, highly-motivated, collaborative, creative and analytical software engineers. You will work closely with PMs, designers and other team mates to understand customer requirements and quickly translate that into pragmatic design and code. You will be iterating and improving the product features in fast paced 'start-up' like environment to meet the needs of our early adopter customers. In addition to technical skills, you should have a passion for learning, and innovation.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry software development experience
- Strong distributed systems or large-scale services experience
- Curious learner, resilient and resourceful
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.