|Location:||Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
From end-to-end, Microsoft Customer Service & Support (CSS) is transforming the way we support our customers, and we want you to be a part of it! CSS is a dynamic large global organization that delivers great customer experiences across all Microsoft products every day.
In CSS, our vision and our promise are to Drive Customer Success with a Modern Support experience across the customer lifecycle. We aspire to deliver seamless experiences with quality, speed, and value by building self-healing into our products and services to prevent and automate issue resolution before customers experience a problem. We enable our transformation with telemetry, tools, readiness, and business intelligence to drive successful outcomes for our customers. We know our customers and anticipate their needs across every stage of the lifecycle.
With a large segment of our customers receiving services through Microsoft Delivery Partners, The CSS Resource Strategy & Vendor Planning (RSVP) team is looking for experienced, highly motivated Delivery Partner Manager (DPM) to manage our relationship with various delivery partners ensuring highest standards of customer service, operational excellence, and efficiency.
The person in this role will need to think strategically at a global level, exhibit operational excellence and provide accurate and timely deliverables. In addition, the ability to be flexible and take on challenges outside of current knowledge and skill sets will be critical to achieving success. If you’ve got the relevant experience and ideas for how to solve complex business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
- Vendor relationship management across a global complex vendor portfolio
- Manage CSS (Customer Service & Support) overall book of business relationships with vendors, creating network of key contacts from senior executives to account management level to understand capabilities and competencies of vendors and negotiating power
- Act as the primary contact point center for vendor issues and requests from within the business delivery organizations
- Act as the primary contact center between CSS and vendors
- Partner with Procurement Supplier Account Managers to manage service level agreement contracts, ensure vendors compliance with Microsoft policies and operating procedures
- Develop a win-win business environment for the Vendors and Microsoft to provide the best customer experience
- Work with Internal stakeholders – Procurement, Vendor Infrastructure, Microsoft IT, CELA as appropriate to drive outsourcing business
- Work with RSVP (CSS Resource Strategy & Vendor Planning) stakeholders and delivery stakeholders on outsourcing strategy and positioning of the managed vendor
- 5+ years of business experience; self-motivated, confident working at a senior executive level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated experience in/understanding of managing a large global network of suppliers/vendors and of planning such networks in Service/ technology industry, and of strong collaboration across a matrixed global organization
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
Location: Primary location Issaquah, WA, but open to remote work from any other locations in the US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.