|Job Type:||Full Time|
Come join the Microsoft Teams product team! We’re looking for an exceptional Program Manager to drive the growth and adoption of Microsoft Teams in the Education vertical.
Microsoft Teams is changing the way people and organizations work. It’srapidly growingand is quickly becoming the default tool for business collaboration around the world.
Join ourdiverse global engineering teamto help us revolutionize how people and teams collaborate and work together. We are looking for Program Managers who can operate in a fast-paced environment, with rapid exploration and ability to execute.
We arelooking for an experiencedProgram Manager to drive Teams adoptionin the US, with a special focus on Education.You will engage directly with key customers to guide their end-to-end adoption of Teams, help them envision and build solutions on top of the Teams platform,and be accountable for delivering a large volume of engaged users.Yourjob will also require triaging and sharing feedback with the product engineersand driving future innovationfor customers,as well as driving scale activities across the region and WW.
The successful candidate will bring a mix of business and technical depth, has experiencedriving adoption with customers, understands core principles of driving organizational change and understands how to build a win-win plan with customer leaders.
We operate in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment with rapid exploration, iteration and execution. Your colleagues will be among the best in the industry – they have built their experience through startups and v1 products and they share a passion for customer success.
- Evangelize Microsoft Teams with a broad set of customers, sales, and partners across the Education vertical.
- Drive Teams adoption,Teams platform adoption, and solutions on top of Teams,and directly manage specificcustomer accounts to meet specific metrics.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, and support teams to drive Teams adoption across depth and breadth programs.
- Collect, triage, and drive for resolution on customer-blocking issues.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap
- Provide engineering teams prioritized asks for features
- Identify and evangelize broader trends and opportunities to drive longer-term investments and product shifts
- +5 years of Program Management experience,direct customer engagement experience in the technology industry, either in an engineering role with a strong customer focus, or a sales/field role with a strong technical focus
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Experience presenting to executives, IT staff, and end users; ability to pivot quickly and adapt messaging to suit a range of audience technical levels and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Technical understanding of collaboration, meetings technology and global cloud services. Ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience) a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.