|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Success Associate, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This role is located in our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
The Customer Success team is focused on making sure our clients have a best-in-class customer experience working with PromoteIQ. Customer Success Associates act as day to day points of contact to our clients serving as both product experts and customer advocates. As a Customer Success Associate, you will work with Customer Success account leads to ensure client requests and challenges are addressed, and customer goals and feedback are communicated internally.
- Be the primary contact and advocate to deliver a best-in-class product experience to our clients
- Manage email, phone, and chat communication with PromoteIQ customers, setting meetings when necessary
- Support Customer Success leadership on client calls, account reviews, and follow-ups, making sure relevant feedback is communicated to our internal teams
- Deploy strategic thinking and logical assumptions to complex problems and analysis
- Assist in the development of strategies and forecasts using your superior analytical skills
- Create coherent and concise communications and analyses for clients and internal teams
- Manage a multitude of ongoing and ad hoc projects to enable cross functional teams and empower success of client programs
- Ability to think critically and thoughtfully about customer requests and scenarios
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable working with data and Excel
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Comfortable using multiple technologies and platforms
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, ideally in an analytical field
- 2+ years of customer-facing work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.