|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Bellevue, Washington, Sunnyvale, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced technical product leader excited about web technology, and the confluence of consumer experiences and AI? Does the opportunity to drive best in class development, measurement and experimentation for critical user experiences like Search, News, Browser or Shopping sound inspiring to you? If so, this Principal Program Manager role may be a perfect fit for you!
We are the Web Consumer Experiences & Technology team at Microsoft, working on large scale search, browse and content technologies across Bing, MSN and the Edge browser. As a team, we are passionate about building highly engaging & accessible products for all our users. We welcome customer-focused, technical leaders that love building product vision, developing new concepts, and driving execution of exquisitely crafted solutions to customers’ most challenging problems. As a part of this role you will lead a globally diverse team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Marketing & Operations teams to build best in class services that will win the hearts and minds of our end users.
In this role, some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding user needs via a combination of user research and data analysis from active users, putting together a product plan/roadmap to serve the user needs.
- Partnering with the Design, Engineering and Data scientists to deliver on the product roadmap, with a metric-focused and experiment driven, shiproom meetings.
- Driving daily active user (DAU), Revenue and Engagement growth by actively seeking and driving growth related features including partnering with internal and external team on distributing these experiences.
- Communicating the product vision, roadmap, metrics and status with stakeholders across executive leadership, business & sales partners, marketing teams etc.
- Live, breathe and demonstrate Microsoft's shared commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- 8+ years of Technical Product or Program Management of Consumer applications.
- 2+ years of experience working on applications that involve Data Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or other STEM fields.
- Both technically adept and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization, from Data Scientists to Engineers and Executives.
- Ability to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution as needed.
- Growth minded about people, processes and product.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.