|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Experiences and Communications
Security, compliance, and identity are critical for our increasingly digital world. As digital transformation accelerates, our mission to empower every person on the planet by building a safer world has never been more important.
The Senior Marketing Communications Manager who takes this role will shape the way Microsoft communicates about security, compliance, and identity with customers, partners, press, and analysts. They will create attention-grabbing, compelling experiences across multiple media in digital and physical venues to shift perception of Microsoft as a thought leader in this space. Acting as creative director for executive keynotes, they will explore innovative ways of communicating digitally about this significant and growing area of Microsoft’s business.
We are a dynamic team with a variety of backgrounds, and a deep passion for the success of others and the team. We are curious and eager to learn from each other. We know that diverse perspectives with help all of us learn, grow, and deliver better business outcomes. We embrace trying new things and learn from any outcome. We expect kindness, empathy, and integrity in every interaction we have.
If you are up for big challenges, enjoy the journey from ambiguity to clarity, and know when to push yourself and others for greater success, this may be the role for you!
- Create presentation content, including video, slides, and speaker notes
- Partner with Microsoft’s central events team on creative direction and production of keynotes
- Partner with press, analyst and investor relations teams to shape executive message platform and voice
- Lead project management for keynotes and other tier 1 event experiences
- Live and breathe the Microsoft culture.
- Foster diversity and inclusion.
- Maintain strong relationships with partner teams across marketing, sales, PR, and engineering.
- Use data to evaluate and improve the impact of our investments in experiential marketing
- 8+ years technology marketing or equivalent experience in messaging development, content creation, and creative direction.
- Deep experience creating engaging content that breaks through the noise and changes minds,
- Demonstrated fluency in visual, aural, and immersive experiential modes of communication
- Experience and proficiency in translating complex ideas into simple and compelling stories.
- Experience in security, compliance, or identity and access management categories strongly preferred.
- Strong executive presence and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Deep and unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.