|Location:||Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about drivingsupport delivery operational consistency, effective processes and policy management, and enabling support professionals around the world to be successful? Are you an experienced program manager that strives to bring clarity and operational excellencein high volume environment? If so, then we want to talk to you!
The Process Enablement organizationwithin Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) is looking for an experienced BusinessProgram Manager(BPM) to leadoperational programs, process design, and supportadvocate and engineer enablement across all support business units (SBU) inCustomer Service & Support (CSS). The Business Program Manager will lead programs thatdefine, develop, distribute, and optimizealldelivery processand policies, and support experience requirementsin partnership withall SBU’s. The primary mission of the Process Enablement team is to ensure simple, effective processes and policies for support advocates and engineers, while championing the integration of support advocate and engineer feedback.
This position will partner closely with several internal stakeholders in CSS and CE&S, includingtechnical advisors, support planners, serviceability management, tools and BI teams, content management, quality, learning & development, as well as external delivery outsource partners as it relates to contact center readiness andknowledge management.
- Program Management accountability for Voice of the Advocate/Engineer, focused on bringing high quality feedback from the Customer Service & Support frontline teams into the heart of operational and processdesign, content changes, other support experiences.
- Design and build requirements that facilitate the strategyand operational framework foradvocate and engineer experiences.
- Partner closely with internalSBUteams to define, develop, and deploy support for new products and services; such as: support business models, process and contact flow, policies, resources, online solutions and tool user guides.
- Communicate and document all processes and procedures to ensure that changes are provided to clients, suppliers/service delivery teams, and stakeholders.
- Define and drive change management process to track and manage all customer support process or program requests using PROSCI methodology.
- Leverage PROSCI methodology to design and implement innovative, customer-driven service designs in the outsource environment.
- Demonstrated Leadership, both direct and indirect
- Customer Obsession
- Focused on Voice of the Advocate/Engineer
- Process Design and Optimization
Ability to communicate effectively across all disciplines and levels
Teamwork and integrity
- Demonstrated Inclusive Behaviors
- PROSCI Certified Change Practitioner
- Global mindset
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Demonstrated understanding of core contact center operational areas (in both domestic US and international call center environments), such as KPIs, Training, Staffing
- Great decision making and planning skills; demonstrated business writing skills
- Demonstrated record of success delivering results in a global environment
- Experience as a Project Management/Readiness Professional (defining and executing large, high impact projects) in a global management structure
- Demonstrated ability to manage several concurrent, large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate obstacles, adjust priorities and develop proactive solutions, drive for results through execution, customer focus, and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a self-directed fashion with a broad spectrum of collaboration from different teams
- Experience coordinating with other shared functions, including technology, quality, finance
- Proven ability to articulate a project's vision and benefits, providing a solid rationale to a multitude of partners
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding established goals on a consistent basis.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical specifications, problems and concepts
- Travel may be required; both internationally and domestically
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years relevantexperience incustomer support
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.