|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Irving, Texas, Redmond, Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most impactful and emerging areas in Microsoft and passionate in advancing Microsoft’s Cloud Solutions strategy? Are you interested in a technology start-up like environment, working with highly energetic team, and passionate about working on latest technologies (Azure, Power Platform, Data & AI etc). to solve critical business problems? Do you want to be part of the journey to build world-class Customer Success Cloud Consumption Office for one of largest corporates in the world? If so, then look no further than the Customer Success Program Management Team!
The Customer Success team will drive business usage of our multi-cloud strategy and help customers realize business value for their investments, by supporting the Customer Success field teams with programmatic and scalable assets. The Customer Success Cloud Consumption office is looking for a Technical Program Manager who has strong customer empathy, understands cloud solutions and selling strategy, brings strong technical expertise, high-energy and positive attitude to build customer success focused engineering products and solutions, that will enable Microsoft customers achieve digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions.
We are looking for a strong Technical Program Manager who thinks strategically, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment, and enjoys delivering programs across a matrix of partner teams. In this role, you will identify critical business challenges and opportunities to increase consumption/usage using Microsoft cloud solutions, and then build programs and solutions as part of Customer Success Program Management team. You will own products and solutions end-to-end, and will be responsible for feature requirements, user experience, user trainings, documentation, product adoption and overall customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage partnerships with business and engineering stakeholders across multiple organizations (Global Sales and Marketing, Finance, Account Executive, Specialists and Leadership (GM and higher) across various organizations)
- Define and drive delivery of strategic programs to enable customer success teams to achieve business goals
- Deep understanding of the sales cycle, orchestration, account team performance and compensation
- Define and measure program feature success metrics to drive features with business value
- Effectively communicate program plans, progress towards business goals and status through reports and news letters
- Build program collateral, training material, evangelize programs and services to customers
- Drive strategic decisions and execution to help build strategic initiatives to improve customer experience
- Explore existing solutions within the company, and establish partnerships to leverage those solutions to add value to customers
- 5+ years of technical program management experience in delivering multiple software products and services with end-to-end ownership
- 3+ years’ experience working on customer scenario based software application development, with track record on business success
- 3+ years experience of leading planning, framing and user experience for technology solutions used by thousands of users
- Excellent writing skills to deliver functional and technical specs, formal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively with engineers, leadership team as well as non-technical partners and customers
- Partner closely with our UX Design team to create outstanding user interaction and visual designs.
- Track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches
- Business acumen and customer focus to understand customer scenarios and translate them as program/solution requirements
- Drive Program execution and delivery across all the disciplines to deliver scenarios and features with very high quality
- Experience in analyzing data, deriving actionable insights to drive impactful programs
- Ability to be influential and impactful in cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Attitude to learn new areas and ability to adopt quickly to dynamic
Location: The candidate can work remotely anywhere in the United States, but must be willing to accommodate meetings with stakeholders in a variety of time zones.