|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Irving, Texas, Redmond, Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services. To help drive this effort, Microsoft has invested in the creation of the Customer Success team that will play a key role in helping Microsoft customers achieve this digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions. The Customer Success Corporate team will drive business usage of our multi-cloud strategy and help customers realize business value from their investments, by supporting the Customer Success field teams with programmatic and scalable assets.
We are looking for an experienced leader to drive the skilling strategy for the Customer Success roles within the Azure Apps & Infrastructure domain. This person will be responsible for designing, building and landing technical skilling within the Customer Success organization across an ecosystem of Cloud Solution Architects, Customer Engineers and Managers. If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business, have a deep technical readiness background and a passion for enabling our teams to ultimately enhance our customers adoption of our growing platform within Azure, then we would like to hear from you!
Influence and Impact
- Lead and influence across geo interactions to analyze business needs and make technical solution recommendations, receive feedback, provide input, and collaborate on key work streams to analyze and support the strategy as it applies to the solution area.
- Partners closely with internal stakeholders, including Worldwide Learning leadership team and Azure product marketing and engineering teams to define global vision and then lead technical execution of readiness mechanisms within Customer Success.
- Partner with field leadership to drive global initiatives related to customer success readiness lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy the Azure Apps & Infrastructure Services technical readiness strategy and identifies opportunities for improvement to build more continued efficient needs for accelerating skills within the market
- Deconstructs the landscape of the skills and capabilities within the business and identifies mechanism to support enhanced technical capabilities.
- Creates the long-term vision for driving valuable readiness programs that excite and enable our people leading to a continued technical collaboration of Customer Success field capabilities.
- Clearly articulates opportunities and potential challenges to bring internal stakeholders “on the journey” to coordinate execution of programs associated with skilling impact.
- Simplifies a complex landscape, which spans customer segments, products and product service categories, geographies and competitors.
Relationships and Collaboration
- Facilitates cross-company collaboration to create a network for programs that span the company, business groups, and corporate and field teams.
- Leverages his or her collaborative network to improve plans through constructive inquiry, engagement, and discussion.
- Facilitates collaboration between key influential (both internal and external) to create a lasting company network.
- Identify and define the technical skills strategy and works closely with Worldwide Learning, engineering, product marketing and segment teams to deliver seamless end-to-end experiences to impact skilling in alignment to continuously improve on a world class globally consistent technical skill-building approach.
- Support a high-performing community as part of a continuous try, learn, optimize cycle that drives great business results and startup experiences.
- Serve as the primary lead for all associated Azure Apps & Infrastructure technical track design and delivery across multiple channels such as but not limited to Microsoft Ready events, Azure bootcamps, OpenHacks, designing and curating playbooks, 30‐60‐90 onboarding, and facilitating in-person and virtual presentations.
- Oversight of performance analytics of Customer Success Readiness programs.
- Assist in developing & supporting the maintenance of technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- You will need to build new partnerships across levels and teams at Microsoft to enable a more connected approach across the company. The ability to influence for impact is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive driver with a collaborative, outcome-driven reputation.
- This role requires a deep knowledge of, and passion for Azure Apps & Infrastructure and its associated services focused on Application Development, Core Azure Infrastructure and knowledge of SAP
- Experience leading teams and driving multiple complex initiatives spanning different business and disciplines with a laser sharp customer-focus.
- Poise and composure dealing with senior field and corporate leaders, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills that are persuasive will be key to success.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technical sales or consulting in the enterprise segment, working directly with large customers and influencing for impact on a (global) scale. A business and/or technical degree is strongly preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.