|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced program manager lead with a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of developersand ISVs? Have yousuccessfullyshippedmultiple complex productsatscale?Are you excited by the opportunity to help over a billion people get the most out of their Windows devices?If so, come join us!
We are the Partner, Analytics, and essentialeXperiences(PAX)team, a part of theWindows+ Devices (W+D) engineering organization. Our team’s vision is that Windows users find it easy to discover and engage with the experiences they need most; and that ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) are excited to build Windows experiences because they can innovate, differentiate, and exceed their business goals on Windows.You will be a member of a new and growing product team thatputsuserand developer interests firsttobuild a low-friction,end-to-enddeveloper pipelinethatmore easily puts quality apps and experiences into the hands of Windows users.
We are looking for an experienced product program manager lead who will be akey player in building alow-friction, end-to-end developerecosystempipelinethatis intuitive to useandproactivelyenforcescompliantbusiness and technicalpolicies.You will own the productandthestory we share with thedeveloper ecosystem.You will ensure developers havethe documentation,portals, analytics, and growth tools to be successful on Windows.You should be an experienced people manager who is committed to creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.As a manager, you will deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.You should be a customer and data-driven individual who canleadyour team to build an exciting new product that delightsdevelopers andenables them to grow their businesson Windows.You will have a history of working across different disciplines including engineering, design, data science, and marketing.We welcome your innovative ideas and fresh perspectives to strengthen our growth mindset culture that is grounded in customer obsession, and diversity and inclusion.
- 8+ years ofproductprogram managementexperience deliveringdeveloper-oriented products, with 3+of thoseyears inapeople leadership role.
- An ability to operate with urgency and focus your team on deliveringagainstwell-definedand understood priorities.
- Experience in collaborating with teams across different time zones and geographies.
- Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units.
- A history of deepend-to-endthinking andabilitytoclearly define complex developer flowsthat enableseamless developerexperiences.
- A proven track record of applying problem management solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Able to workwithin an agile software development team, leveraging experimentation and prototyping while continuing to measure and iterate
- Demonstratesteamwork and values that foster a positive team culture.
- Conceptualize complex ideas quickly and convey those thoughts to others in a clear and effective manner.
- Buildlasting relationships with and striving for consensus across stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Experiencein mentoring less experiencedprogram managersand helping to set a positive team culture.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Azure technologies isa nice-to-have.
- Experienceof building products in anonline commerce or marketplaceenvironment.
- Understanding of developer ecosystemsfor app creation and submission.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.