|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
As a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer in the Systems Engineering Department supporting Southwest US Sales , you will lead the technical selling motion from discovery through technical closure in partnership with the sales organization.
What you’ll do:
Discovery, Problem Identification & Presentation – Meet with customers to discover and identify customer business problems solvable by Poly Technology, presenting information on potential solutions.
Technical Solution Development – Design and document technical solutions to solve customer business problems, to include technical diagrams, drawings, presentations, and Bill of Materials as necessary.
Demonstrations & Proof-of-Concepts – Conduct Demonstrations of Poly Technology and support customer proof-of-concepts involving Poly Technology.
Answer Questions and Support Partners – Answer technical questions from the Partner community focused on customer opportunities in the US Midwest sales region.
Build Partnerships – Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external partners.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love collaboration technology and explaining it to people in simple ways.
- You love to “Wow” customers with an excellent demonstration / “show and tell”.
- You are extremely well organized to manage and follow-up on a high number of activities and opportunities.
- You are passionate about winning by collaborating with both internal and external teams.
- You aspire to be a trusted advisor for your customers and partners.
- You love to deliver exceptional presentations customized and adapted to your audience while maintaining critical active listening; facilitating a conversational approach.
- You are passionate to create technical materials for team knowledge sharing
- You have a strong technology background including UC Collaboration Technologies, IP Networking and associated protocols, and UC Ecosystems such as Microsoft, Zoom and others
- You are current on industry standards and maintain a working knowledge of competitor offerings and emerging trends in the collaboration industry as a whole
- You have a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, and 8 plus years working in a pre-sales environment
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!