|Job Type:||Full Time|
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. Through our Cloud-first strategy, we strive to deliver solutions that are optimized for the world and enable customers to drive their business more successfully. The Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure finance team is an exciting and fast-evolving finance team at the forefront of Microsoft’s Cloud-first strategy. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to help shape the future of our cloud products.
We are looking for a senior finance controller to perform FP&A responsibilities and decision support for Azure Edge & Platform (AE+P)
- Controllership support for AE+P including driving finance rhythms for close, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Analysis and scenario modeling to derive key insights and actions.
- Communicate results and recommendations to multiple stakeholders.
- Building business partnerships with a diverse group of engineering leaders, technical project leads, engineering business managers, HR and Staffing partners, and cross-company finance and operational teams
- 4+ years of relevant business, finance, or analytical experience with progressive advancement within your discipline
- Experience with large data sets, Power BI, PowerPivot
- Effective analytical and modelling skills, and strategic thinking
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at a fast pace.
- Proven leadership skills, with demonstrated results in proactively driving and delivering high value/high-impact project results through both individual and v-team efforts.
- Strong business partnership and collaboration skills - with the ability to influence others without direct authority
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.