|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Worldwide Learning team at Microsoft is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned to measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft’s growth as a digital transformation leader and to enable our customers and partners. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to help people realize their potential.
In June we announced an ambitious goal to help skill 25 million people who lost their job due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Providing free access to online learning and low-cost certifications, more than 13 million learners to date have engaged in technical skilling via LinkedIn and Learn. Extending the reach and adoption of these offerings will accelerate job-seeker recovery efforts while increasing the volume of skilled and employed workers on Microsoft technology.
Within our Worldwide Learning organization, the Global Skills Initiative team develops and leads workforce and academic role-based learning programs focused on increasing Microsoft technical skills in market. This includes empowering students, enabling educators, and reskilling the workforce. In this Business Program Manager position, you will be responsible for executing and driving global adoption of job seeker & student skilling programs aimed at growing audience engagement, certifications, job placements, and cloud revenue. Working closely with various groups across Microsoft and LinkedIn, you will execute a cross organizational strategy that optimizes skills program adoption and employability.
- Develop and manage end-to-end skilling for employability strategy and workforce skilling for employability programs with LinkedIn and supporting cross-organizational teams at Microsoft.
- Synthesize and analyze signals of demand for in-demand job skills aligned to technology solution areas.
- Enable global landing and field orchestration efforts specific to skilling business objectives to enable audience skills development, learning outcomes, and certifications.
- Support global adoption of the global skills offering for job seekers including engaged learners on LinkedIn + Learn and job seeker certification.
- Optimize job seeker audience programs and implement processes to scale volume of learning module, learning path, and certification completions.
- Formalize workforce development and job placement partnership engagement model aimed at employment efforts with enterprise corporations.
- Support integration of the global skills initiative and Worldwide Learning audience programs into end-to-end area skilling plans.
- Measure impact against global and area success metrics while sharing best practices and addressing field and customer related needs specific to the program.
- 7+ years of exceptional performance and measurable impact in program or project management
- 5+ years of operational experience driving processes and efficiencies that enable taking pilot programs to scale.
- Training development and instructional design experience to provide optimal delivery experiences for end-users.
- Proven ability with business and data analysis to deliver business insights and drive improvements.
- Strong knowledge of the full landscape of Microsoft + LinkedIn skills offerings and programs
- Record of accomplishment of taking on big challenges and delivering results with high attention to detail and impeccable quality.
- Resilient, with a Growth Mindset, able to navigate a fast-changing environment and iterate quickly with potential solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams in a large/complex organization and build a strong internal network.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and proactively manage deliverables with minimal supervision.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.