|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about analytics, problem solving and bringing data to life? The Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is looking for a strong Contact Center Operations Analyst to join our Operational Command Center and will be responsible for driving insightful analytics across multiple workstreams. We are looking for an intellectually curious, customer obsessed data analyst that has an unquenchable thirst for growth and development. If you are a lifetime learner and has a demonstrated track record in building analytic solutions that has empowered people to help customers succeed, we want to talk to you!
You will represent Microsoft to our customers and will work directly with our most relevant internal groups to drive change that enhances the customer experience. You will act as the voice of the customer to internal audiences such as our Service Delivery Managers, Technical Advisors, Business Operations Managers, and leveraging the culture of customer obsession at Microsoft to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
About the Organization:
Customer Service & Support (CSS) within CE&S is one of the most exciting businesses to be part of at Microsoft today. If you are a customer centric person that loves learning from customers and stakeholders, are excited about working with brilliant operational minds, have a desire to influence a large business with impactful analytics, we want to talk to you.
As one of the largest services and support networks in the industry, Microsoft Customer Service & Support (CSS) helps more than one billion customers around the world each year. As a member of our team, you will be in the forefront of the Microsoft technologies with interactions across the full spectrum of our products and services, on premise and in the cloud.
You will be surrounded by people that are insatiably curious and always learning, obsessed about our customers, and who believe that world class support is critical to customer success. You will be part of a diverse team in an inclusive environment, where all opinions are valued.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision, and our every action.
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Continuous Learning Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage new hires to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we need to collaborate and learn to value the work of others, be willing to take their learnings and add them to our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a Difference - drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve your day to day responsibilities and the connections between your work and others.
- Develop and drive an agile analytic structure that will empower the business to make impactful, informed decisions
- Development of business monitoring reports and dashboards to ensure transparency across many points of impact
- Work across multiple workstreams to understand current business needs and possible emerging issues to build data solutions that provide actionable insights
- Understand all data sources and current BI resources to provide deepest levels of insight, minimize duplication and drive data alignment
- Communicate insights across a diverse stakeholder group, instill confidence in results and influence impact through others
- Drive automation and efficiency of processes both data-driven and operational
- Partner and network with BI functional roles to drive unified BI solutions that provide consistent results
- Must be fluent in English, both written & verbal
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to explain analytical concepts and results to BI savvy and non-BI savvy stakeholders
- Strong growth mindset with the desire to learn, share knowledge and learnings
- 3+ years of experience in 24*7 Contact Center Operations
- 3+ years of experience in a data analyst/BI role
- Strong Power BI, Excel, SQL, DAX, MDX and Azure knowledge
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with roles varying in data knowledge
- Ability to partner and network across multiple business roles and functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate timelines effectively
- Design and development of user friendly, impact driven reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
- Ability to understand and translate requirements, benefits to business and urgency of request when requested by stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate solutions
- Desire and ability to learn and work with engineers to resolve issues
- Ability to think critically and deliver results under pressure, while adjusting demeanor and communication style to accommodate a diverse customer base
- Good overall customer service skills, and is able to proactively manage customer expectations
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative rather than to a strict process
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Able to negotiate in difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict and able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience of corporate tool sets to assess/ determine the business impact of incidents
- Balance of high standards and pragmatism to get a job done, whatever it takes
- Ability to step up when needed and offer support even when outside normal hours if required