|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you highly organized, collaborative, have an extreme level of attention to detail and are looking to be part of a fun highly energetic team - then this job is for you! The Environmental Sustainability Team (in CELA) is seeking an experienced Executive Business Administrator to support the Chief Environmental Officer. An ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude. Candidate should have strong communication skills, along with a professional demeanor and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success.
- Responsible of external partner meetings in tandem with planned business travel, with attention to accuracy and timeliness.
- Partner closely with the Lead EA and Chief of Staff.
- Make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the Directors based on understanding of business group priorities.
- Prioritize projects and requests, to create a balance of support across the Leads and teams.
- Be a liaison with key business partners including HR, Finance.
- New hire onboarding, computer & peripherals ordering.
- Reconcile and submit expense reports & act as the interim approver for all team expenses.
- Open POs and track efficiency of PO management.
- Event Coordination, supporting internal and external community events in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Planning and supporting morale events within budget.
- 5+ years demonstrated administrative experience supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Windows.
- Strong attention to detail with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and judgment at all times.
- Former Microsoft Exec/Business Administrator experience a plus Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of corporate organization and culture and ability to navigate it successfully.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and independently and be comfortable operating with ambiguity.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all communications.
- Desire to take on big challenges and can see the big picture as well as the details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft internal tools such as: EC, HeadTrax, iCIMS, MS Travel, MS Expenses App, MS Approval & MyOrder.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.