|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? Are you passionate about supporting individuals and organizations be successful by empowering them to upskill? If you said yes to all the above, then this could be the role for you. We are seeking an innovative and driven GTM Lead to join the Worldwide Learning Go-to-Market team.
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) organization is rethinking the entire concept of learning and development across many audience segments. Our objective is to build world class capability by fostering a learning culture, empowering learners, and ultimately fueling growth and innovation through learning. Our principles are to be learner obsessed, simple & focused, data driven, innovative, and business aligned.
As part of the Global Customer Learning organization, you will evolve the way customers and partners engage with “Learning” through Microsoft products and experiences. In close partnership with the product marketing team, you will be accountable for building the WWL GTM strategy for the Modern Work and Security solution areas and driving adoption and consumption of Microsoft technologies. You will achieve this by partnering closely with key stakeholders from integrated marketing, field, and partner teams to ensure integration within Global Demand Center (GDC) engines (i.e. Global Engagement Programs (GEP) and relationship management), product marketing channels, events, and local initiatives to support business objectives and drive business impact.
We are looking for someone who loves the challenge of innovating in new spaces, excels in GTM strategy, can drive the last mile of execution, and delivers on commitments by taking others on the journey with them. A natural collaborator and influencer, you excel at leveraging relationships for 1+1=3. You have a track record of innovation, of moving from ideation to realization in a fast-paced environment, and you have a creative flare that ensures you get the most out of investments while searching for insights to benchmark success.
- Own WWL GTM strategy for the Modern Work and Security solution areas
- Own the product marketing relationship and be the single point-of-contact within WWL for Modern Work and Security
- Partner with product marketing team for customer insights and requirements to drive business outcomes through learning motions
- Integrate the WWL learning motions into GDC and Integrated Marketing engines; GEP, RM, events, social, online properties
- Represent the solution area and product group within WWL
- Positioning, messaging and promotion assets creation for Modern Work and Security GTM motion
- GTM reporting and business reviews: Set, agree and own business impact targets, metrics and key performance indicators across WWL/product group for learning impact (by solution area) and own business review report out
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or program management; GTM, product/program marketing, program strategy, audience marketing experience
- Excellence in developing and implementing marketing motions, including messaging, storytelling, and customer experience
- Influence without authority. Leverage relationships and lead virtual teams across disciplines, leading cross-organizational groups, excelling at team work/cross-team collaboration
- Experience in complex project management, global analytics and reporting
- Ability to see and appreciate multiple and differing perspectives, drive decisions and deliver solutions that meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Drive for results. Smart. Intellectually curious. Culturally plugged in, with the insight and confidence to speak up for customers and partners across marketing and engineering
- Executive presence, confident in driving monthly reviews, business case and agreement with senior leadership
- Excellent communicator, presenting to large and small audiences
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. MBA or equivalent experience a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.