|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure is at the center of enabling cloud computing for Microsoft services and our public cloud business. As cloud adoption has grown, so has the complexity faced by our customers as they expand their investments and footprints in the cloud. The Azure team is looking to ease customers’ learning and adoption curves through new product features and architectures based on the challenges they face when adopting cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with leading edge Azure technologies in a fast-paced customer driven environment. Advanced technology and communication skills will be needed as the candidate will work across different Azure product teams to deliver industry leading capabilities.
- Develop deep understandings of end-to-end scenarios used by customers to deploy software architectures in the cloud
- Synthesize customer scenarios into application models and architectures and drive feature design and development based on these architectures
- Act as an interface between Microsoft development teams and customers, ensuring a continuous feedback loop
- Track success of production adoption through formal and informal avenues, as well as ensuring a data driven approach to help drive product iteration
- Drive customer conversations about existing and future products, deliver training to customers, and present to public audiences on product capabilities
- At least 3 years of recent experience working with applications and solutions delivered in a hyper-scale cloud environment.
- At least 2 years of experience with CI/CD technologies, cloud template frameworks, and/or automation/scripting
- At least 2 years of experience managing software development projects
- Working knowledge of Docker is required. Experience with Kubernetes is desirable.
- Proven experience with excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or related technical discipline
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.