|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Revenue Operations Specialist, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This role is based in our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
PromoteIQ is looking for an impact-oriented Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Marketplace Operations Team. The Revenue Operations Specialist will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Account, and Product teams to support the growth of advertising revenues across their accounts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about revenue optimization, interested in technology and media spaces, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity, able to work independently, and able to focus on details while thinking strategically.
- Create and implement revenue growth and optimization strategies for clients leveraging a combination of data analysis, product expertise, and client feedback.
- Provide strategic direction on inventory positions and bidding strategies by evaluating supply and demand across retailer accounts.
- Manage client campaigns as well as consult directly with clients to ensure optimal campaign performance; Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of key metrics to provide actionable insights that accurately address business objectives; Deliver clear, concise reporting analyses internally and externally.
- Partner with engineering, product, and account teams to achieve revenue growth targets through optimization of products and inventory; Participate in research, analytics, and product testing efforts to develop new best practices and cultivate industry thought leadership.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional implementation projects to onboard new inventory and clients.
- Maintain inventory and revenue forecasts to inform and negotiate planning processes.
- 5+ years of work experience in a data analyst/data scientist role.
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases using SQL.
- Experience using Tableau or other data BI/visualization tools.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Table, vlookups, etc.).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other CRMs.
- Experience working in fast paced environments.
- 5+ years of work experience in an data analyst/data scientist role in advertising/media, technology, or a related industry.
- Understanding of the digital advertising and/or e-commerce ecosystems.
- Experience using digital programmatic or other marketing software platforms.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- BA/BS in an analytical field or Advanced degree in a relevant field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.