|Job Type:||Full Time|
The vision of our group is to empower every Azure customer, Azure service providers with best in class troubleshooting experiences to recover their unhealthy azure resources. This mission requires a highly scalable, reliable, and constantly evolving infrastructure. We are a core backend platform team that enables all the services in azure to provide automated solutions to our customers in need. Our team is focused on building large scale platforms to host Azure solution micro-services, deliver services to power interactive troubleshooting experiences. Our team creates innovative plug and play solutions, provide SDK's for hundreds of Azure developers and service teams to diagnose and auto-remediate azure customer issues. This team’s immediate mission is to build new services and REST endpoints to deliver diagnostic solutions to Azure customers and Azure resellers by delivering new ARM Troubleshoot resource provider in all Azure cloud environments.
We are a young, fast, and dynamic team with startup culture that loves to take on big challenges, solve them and move onto the next. We have a vibrant developer ecosystem that is constantly growing coupled with steady adoption by many Microsoft services that is constantly challenging us with high scalability design problems.
As a member of the team, you’d be getting opportunities to deal with these technical challenges on a regular basis and take our platform innovation to next level. This position is for someone who is passionate about online services, cloud computing, and user experience, loves to work in an agile development team that iterates fast towards an ideal solution, loves new technological challenges and excels at solving them and is passionate about making better software and continuously improving the development process. You will be working on best of breed experiences that help our customers achieve the most out of Azure.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of development experience in C++ or C# or Java
- Experience in building and managing large scale distributed systems
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP.)
- Knowledge of design patterns, distributed systems, and application development practices
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers
- Excellent communications skills and proven ability to drive large-scale, cross-organizational initiatives
- Design experience and familiarity in design patterns, with attention performance, reliability, and scalability
- Familiarity with other technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, Docker, Kubernetes is a bonus