|Job Type:||Full Time|
With hundreds of millions of users and tens of thousands of business customers from every industry and region in the world, Microsoft 365 is the locomotive that is driving Microsoft’s leadership in cloud services. The M365 core platform is critical to the success of Microsoft 365 and a foundational ingredient in productivity and intelligent assistant experiences in all of Microsoft’s flagship products and services, including Teams, Outlook, Office, SharePoint, Windows, and Dynamics.
We are looking for a seasoned PM to lead this effort. This position requires the customer intuition to understand and articulate customers’ hidden, unstated, emerging needs; the tenacity to drive business-critical initiatives in ambiguous, high pressure situations; and collaborative spirit to drive results across the organization and with partner groups across the company.
Your top responsibility is to increase the agility and quality of the M365 app platform partner experience, including a reboot of the end-to-end partner application management experience, from onboarding through production. This will require collaborating with teams across the organization to drive improvement to an experience used by thousands of internal developers across Microsoft, so that they can deliver differentiated intelligent features to hundreds of millions of Office 365 and Microsoft 365 customers.
- 5+ years’ experience in program/product management or software engineering leadership
- BA/BS in Computer Science, engineering, or related field
- Customer obsession and empathy
- Demonstrated visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- A track record of successfully driving mission critical projects with cross-company stakeholders
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in ambiguous environments
- MBA and/or a graduate (MS, PhD) degree in computer science, engineering, math, or a related field
- Experience with big data or machine learning technologies
- Experience as a software engineer or an engineering manager
- Experience designing and building large scale cloud services
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.