|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about leveraging your Networking technology skills to enable the scale and reach of Cloud Computing? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial team, that has a proven track record of delivering industry leading innovations, in a fast-paced environment? Are you an expert technologist and highly passionate about customers, partners, and driving long lasting business value? If so, please read on…
The Azure Networking team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to work on bleeding edge networking technology, hardware and software, that would shape the future of Azure offerings. The outcome will directly impact our current and future customers and the business value thereof. You will be responsible for driving customer scenarios, creating requirements, identifying business improvements, partnering with engineering teams to align priorities and dependencies and ensure that end-to-end scenarios come together to realize strong customer and business value. You will be expected to build in-depth relationships with strategic partners and customers to create long-lasting value for the product. You will have the opportunity to create new features in a broad range of technical areas, integrate with multiple teams inside Azure, as well as across the company.
- 3+ years of software development and/ortechnicalprogram/product management experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or computer engineering OR 4+ years equivalent industry experience
- Basicunderstanding ofnetworkingand storageprinciples,Software Defined Networking(SDN)anddatacentertechnology
- Demonstrated ability to build a product vision,roadmapand requirements to launch andmaintainsuccessful products/cloud services
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading multiple projects at once while working with several partners from different teams, organizations and/or companies
- Demonstrated ability to work with and understand large sets of data to drive action items, create new requirements and to make day to day decisions.
- Comfortable establishing, maintaining, and improving processes using metrics and KPIs
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills, managing customer needs directly, through one-to-many channels
- Strongly analytical and data driven
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Familiarity with hostkernel drivers
- Experience with hardwareand/or FPGAs
- Experience running programs involving new technologies
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.