|Job Type:||Full Time|
E+D is creating trusted and loved productivity experiences and devices for people at home, work, and school. E+D is experiencing explosive growth. We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers’ people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. We welcome interest from professionals who are purposeful, quality-driven, curious, organized, collaborative and fun.
Key priorities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar support
- Manage domestic and international travel logistics and trip preparation.
- Expense and budget report processing as assigned.
- Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences.
- Coordinate catering, venue selection, and logistics for internal events, off sites, morale events, team all hands meetings, and celebration events.
- Manage and maintain security groups and distribution lists and Team sites.
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment for team and new hires.
- Partner on headcount management and new employee onboarding.
- Assist with space management and processing of facilities requests.
- Exude a level of professionalism that exemplifies Microsoft’s values through Respect, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to manage highly sensitive and/or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality.
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, OneNote, Teams, etc.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time with a sharp eye for detail, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity.
- Consistently demonstrate a can-do customer service attitude.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.