|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are currently looking for an inspiring and experienced Senior Producer to join our diverse team, working with our development team and external partners. Producers at Turn 10 are exceptional communicators, problem solvers, and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences players love. We are also pragmatists, process creators, and schedule owners.
A Senior Producer is accountable for the delivery of game experiences that delight our customers. You’ll work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality and engaging experiences to life. Senior Producers have a breadth of development experience and they create a positive impact to the product and team in multiple ways. You’ll be driving player experiences using metrics and customer focus, but also be counted on to deliver strategic initiatives that are important to the entire franchise.
- Deliver great user experiences by working with your cross-discipline leads to direct your teams through various stages of development.
- Lead multiple feature teams through our sprint planning process.
- Define and deliver on strategic product and studio wide initiatives.
- Use customer focus, data analysis, product knowledge, and industry knowledge to make informed decisions.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between feature, content, and foundation teams to drive results.
- Work with project stakeholders to direct feature teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the schedule; ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Keep the team and leadership aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
- Demonstrated experience leading medium to large software developments teams from concept through ship (Required).
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal & remote teams (Required).
- Embraces conflict resolution and is a skilled team problem solver (Required).
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines (Required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills: listens and communicates with empathy (Required).
- 5-7+ years of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance (Preferred).
- Mentors others on the impact of good production skills and game development practices (Preferred).
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with project and customer datasets (Preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.