|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're looking for a strong generalist Program Manager to tackle key user scenarios including:
- Side-by-side Life and Work: intent picking, work/life separation, multi-profile/account
- Onboarding: SMB first-run experience and education, invites, "user zero" and "evaluators"
- Data management: streamlined business vs. personal governance, forwarding and sharing
- Monetization: premium feature sets, enterprise upgrade and migration
Succeeding in this role will require:
- 7+ years of product design, customer empathy, and creative problem solving
- Exceptional ability to negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
- Relentless focus on creating the best possible user experiences
- Pride in ownership and personal accountability for your product end-to-end
- Proactive and tenacious drive for results with a sense of urgency
- Strong technical aptitude, data focus, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
- A track record of designing and shipping front-end products
- Experience with the SMB user segment is beneficial
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.