|Job Type:||Full Time|
Interested in shaping the future of workplacecommunicationandcollaboration? Comejoin us!Microsoft Teamsisthe fastest growingbusiness application in Microsoft’s history.As the foundation for teamwork and intelligent communications, Teams is a highly extensible hub and conversational canvas for first, third-party and custom line-of-business app integrations.Our team’s charteris tohelpsmall and medium businesses (SMBs)grow and scale their businesswith Teams.Our culture is inclusive, customer-obsessed, anddata-driven; ourproduct managerscome from diversebackgrounds andare passionateaboutdelivering customerimpact.
We are looking for anentrepreneurialand technical SeniorProduct/ProgramManager todrive our productandplatformroadmap for SMBs.You will have the opportunity toown and drivethe vision,strategy,andproduct roadmap forend user facing featuresandplatformcapabilitiesthat help SMBs grow their business with Teams.This role has responsibility forthecustomerexperience,developer experienceandbusinessmodelto support these newfeatures and capabilities.Youwillengage with customers and partners to understand their requirements andinventon their behalf todelivercustomer delight and business value.
The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of building newfeatures,hasa strong technical mindset to work both with internal development teams and with external developers,is data driven withexcellentanalytical skills, and hasstrongwritten and verbalcommunication skills to coordinate efforts across a large group of stakeholders.
- Define theproduct strategy and visioninformedbydetailedcustomerand partnerresearchas well asdata driven analysis.
- Develophigh qualityand simpleproduct roadmaps based on strategy and vision.
- Authordetailed, crisp business requirements, functionalspecifications,and user stories.
- Envision and designexperiences that delightcustomers.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offsbetweencustomer experience, performance, and operational support load.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver products tomarket.
- Run and manage project delivery rhythm in an agile environment; managedeliverables,schedules and unblockissues.Communicate identified risks in advance and drive mitigation plans.
- Drive product launches,user growth and engagementbyworkingwith cross-functional teamsincludingmarketing,public relations,and field sales.
- 5+ years ofexperience inproductor programmanagementdelivering end-user or developer facing products andservices.
- Demonstrated experience across the entire product lifecycle– fromuserresearchandcompetitiveanalysis,toideation, specification,architecture,andlaunch.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions,recommendations,and drive actions.
- Excellentcustomer empathywithexperience in user-centereddesign;demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software applications and customer-facing features.
- Technical fluencywithsolid understanding of web and mobile technologies;ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Excellent business acumen,with theability to thinkstrategicallyandto solve complexand ambiguousproblems with a structured andmethodicalapproach.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationandpresentation skillsacrossmultiplelevels of the organizationand to bothtechnical and non-technicalaudiences.
- High attention to detailandproven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partnersin an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business,Economics,or equivalent quantitative fieldrequired.
- MBA orMaster’sdegree.
- 5+ years of experience working oninternet scaleB2BSaaS orUCaaSproductsin a high growth environment.
- 3+ years ofexperience engaging directly withdevelopers, independent software vendorsand/or otherecosystem partnerstobuildand successfully launch products.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude, growth mindsetand bias for action are very welcome.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.