|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure AI Platform team, part of the C+AI organization, is looking for a creative, results-driven Business Manager who is passionate about organizational effectiveness and operational excellence. Azure AI Platform is responsible for Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, Conversational AI, Experimentation, and AI Frameworks at Microsoft. Themission ofthe Business Services Team is to enable the AI platform organization to achieve its goals by delivering best-in-class business services and programs globally.
As Business Manager, you will be responsible for business/initiatives planning and management processes, business reporting and operations, and other key projects that support the Director of Business Management’s role in helping run the AI Platform Group effectively. The successful candidate will have the ability to think at a global level, effectively develop key processes and procedures that facilitate management of thebusiness, andbe able to build successful relationships with key stakeholders internally, to help drive results. This position provides a unique opportunity to have depth, visibility, and participation in the AI Platform organization.
- Operational Management: Support the Director of Business Management in the day-to-day operational management: operating rhythm, resource management, budget management, analysis & reporting. This includes: Headcount (PCN/NTE) Management, Financial Reporting, Purchase Order (PO) Management, and Training Reporting.
- University Recruiting: Support the Director of Business Management in the operations of running the University Recruiting program withinAIPlatform.Manageinterviewer and loop lists, ensure events and loops are filled in a timely manner, manage reporting on hiring progress, ensure reference documentation is up to date, support management of summer intern program events.
- Special Projects: Support/Participate in initiatives or cross-group projects/programs, special projects contributing to the overall business/program performance. Create and implement accurate plans, develop success metrics, implement risk management, and remove obstacles working towards consensus.
- Productivity: Identifying, documenting, and following-up on issues, and helping drive their closure to ensureoverallproductivity of the COS and the team.
- Creating Scale: Develop business processes and tools to improve organizational efficiency; assist in re-engineering efforts to build sustainable processes.
- 3 years+ of relevant experience in business management, product management, or related fields (e.g., business planning, finance, consulting.)
- BA or BS preferred or related professional experience
- Extensive cross-group collaboration
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong personal drive and self-motivation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and reprioritize as necessary to align with current business objectives
- Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail 4 years plus work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, PowerBI
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.