|Location:||Mount Joy, Pennsylvania|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Shift: 1st (7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday-Friday)
As Assembly Operator II, you will;
- Read and follow drawings/prints and work instructions
- Become proficient in all assembly and special processes as required.
- Gather and record data accurately
- Detect and correct errors utilizing established company communication and quality methodology
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Cross-train in other departments as needed
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
What your background should look like:
- 1-2 years of related work experience is preferable
- Detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Can communicate clearly both written and verbally in English
- Soldering certification preferable
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permant resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
1250 East Main Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552