|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity’s SAP Security function is part of TEIS (TE Information Solutions) and has global responsibility to ensure SAP assets are properly secured. We are looking for a senior SAP security analyst with strong knowledge and experience in SAP Application Security, SAP GRC Access Controls, Process Controls and SAP Cybersecurity solutions who will play a key role in securing SAP environment and will be responsible to design and implement SAP security solutions that meets business needs and protects our SAP environment.
- Review of SAP security notes to evaluate relevancy, risk, priority and implementation timing, by working with Basis and other functional teams.
- Work with the CISO and team on proactive measures to protect our SAP environment.
- Provide security support on key projects such as IBP, transition to S4, solution manager and other cloud based solutions.
- Support external, internal and SOX audits.
- Ensure SAP instances are being properly secured.
- Design and development of SAP application security roles.
- Development of custom security solutions when necessary to meet business requirements, using agreed upon tools and utilities
- Development of solutions for securing custom transactions, tables, and programs.
- Development and promotion of application security development standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business and ensure meet audit access controls.
- Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams
- Has good understanding of Segregation of Duties conflicts and Business process to design and maintain SOD rule sets.
- Provide analytical support for Segregation of Duties (financial, sensitive and system) to meet SAP security controls.
- Provide training as required to process teams, project teams, development teams, other IT security teams and support personnel on SAP security policies and procedures
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to IT and business representatives on the overall appropriateness of SAP security controls.
- Participate in SAP project implementation meetings.
- Support SAP Security patch reviews and audits.
- Can work with the global team and customer team.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge required.
- 10+ years of SAP security experience in the following areas – S4, GRC, ECC, HR/Payroll, BW, CRM, APO/SCM, Enterprise Portal, Success Factors, IBP.. Has implemented SAP GRC Solutions..
- 2+ years of experience with Gateway / Fiori web services security.
- 1+ years of experience with CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) and S4/HANA security.
- 5+ years of experience in Audit Controls and Segregation of Duties.
- Extensive knowledge on system critical access.
- Experience implementing SAP GRC solutions.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.