Last updated 4 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
"Customer Success and Agent Empowerment through Great Software"
The Customer Support Technology organization partners with Atlassian's Customer Success and Support teams to build intelligent self-service support systems, analytics, and smart tools to ensure that Atlassian’s customer care capabilities are frictionless for external customers and efficient for internal users. We are seeking seeking an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented manager to mature the team of product managers in Customer Support Technology, by championing tried and tested delivery patterns/plays, and operationalizing underlying processes that make Product Managers execute effectively. You will be comfortable working with leadership, product managers, designers, system analysts, and engineers across different teams within a quick-paced, fast-growing company to deliver leading edge customer care solutions.
More about your responsibilities
- Lead a team of Product Managers and Business Systems Analysts to build service and support capabilities
- Portfolio Manage planned work streams across business and technology teams with a strong focus on Agile methodologies, alignment across a global and matrix team environment
- Help the team build value-driven roadmaps, establish prioritization frameworks, maintain customer backlogs, and measure outcomes
- You are adept in driving trade-off discussions for alignment to agreed-upon scope
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across leaders within the organization mitigating program delivery risks and strive to share accurate and timely program updates with stakeholders through project steering, kick-offs, health checks and status reports
- Ensure comprehensive change management has been established on programs and projects including change communications, user training and ongoing education
- Deep dive where necessary to support with tactical product management
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- 10+ years experience defining, managing and leading complex or transformative products
- 3+ years of people management experience, including leading Senior/Principal level Product Managers, and able to confidently identify, manage, and grow talent.
- Strong understanding of Customer Success & Support Business Systems, SaaS landscapes and trends in the industry
- The ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy
- Clarity of vision, courage of conviction to effectively communicate to stakeholders, ranging engineers to executives
- Ability to collaborate within and across cross functional teams, build and sustain relationships with business partners and team members
- Effective listening skills to discern impactful technical requirements from business planning sessions
- An ability to mediate and make pragmatic compromises especially in light of multiple stakeholders competing for resources in order to meet their business timelines
- Comfortable driving change and influencing without authority
- Have a clear understanding of business and development process (Agile preferably)
- Respected leader, results-oriented self-starter with an empathetic mindset to rally the broader team behind their vision
We'd be super excited if you have:
- Strong technical skills, technical degree or background
- History leading and transforming Customer Service and Support products and I2R capabilities
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian product suite
- A process and data voriented mindset
More about our team
We are a growing team of engineers, product managers, and designers of all levels of experience. We are, above all else, driven innovators. As standard for Atlassian, we offer innovation time to solve problems that matter the most to you. We count the reigning ping-pong champion among our numbers.
This team is directly involved in multiple initiatives to change the way Atlassian does business. We have the exciting opportunity to be part of redefining the company and invite you to join us on our journey.
More about your role
You will be part of the internal IT team, working directly with product managers, solution architects, developers and business partners for supporting, maintaining and optimizing the systems that drive Customer Success and Support.
You will help set the vision and drive the strategy to deliver the right balance between custom functionality and integrating best-of-breed capabilities. You will represent several partners and develop roadmaps which optimize value delivery across teams. You will model our department role as a connecting force in the business.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.