|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is looking for a highly experienced Vice President of Business Technology, Infrastructure & Operations to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing a global team that enables our employees to work seamlessly and productively in our offices or remotely from their homes. This position will report directly to our CIO and will partner with senior leadership, end-users, and the broad global Business Technology team to empower our employees everywhere and power our business systems and infrastructure.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver a unified employee support experience to ensure every employee is productive and has access to the tools and technology to be wildly successful
- Evolve Okta’s operating model through process maturity, automation and self-service for scale
- Partner with the security, legal, people and compliance teams to manage risk and harden corporate security & compliance posture
- Improve strategic and operational success across end-user services, network operations, systems administration, enterprise collaboration tools, IT cloud infrastructure and endpoint security operations
- Build and mentor an amazing team focused on engineering excellence while fostering a culture of delivering valuable solutions and best-in-class service
- Implement change across an organization with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Be the best and first customer of Okta on Okta showcasing the power of investing in our technology to drive the most seamless and secure employee and customer experience
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 15+ years of relevant IT experience, with at least 10+ years of experience managing an IT organization or infrastructure group in a high-tech company
- Experience with Cloud Computing, IaaS, and other forms of service-based computing models
- Experience in vendor management, contracts and capacity planning in a hyper growth environment
- Experience with mergers & acquisitions and the integration of acquired businesses
- Knowledgeable on best of breed business applications, trends in IT and experience evaluating/implementing new tools and solutions, including collaboration technologies, reliability engineering, devops, security engineering, desktop engineering & end user support
- Excellent business partnership, change management and project management skills
- Build strong relationships across the enterprise to ensure IT infrastructure/operational expectations are met and priorities are set at the appropriate level
- Live our Okta values - Love our customers & empower our employees everywhere!
Education and Experience:
- 15+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or business is required. Master’s Degree is a plus.
Okta is an equal opportunity employer