|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is going through a transformational change to become a Cloud first, Mobile first company. At the same time, mobility and devices are two of the fastest growing and most top of mind issues for businesses of all sizes. Winning with Surface Devices is core to driving this transformation and capturing this opportunity.
The ‘Surface for Business’ portfolio of devices continues to grow and provides unparalleled opportunities for businesses. Commercial sales of Surface are growing rapidly, and we are looking for motivated talent to unlock the next phase of the Surface growth. We are looking for individuals with experience in devices lifecycle management, supply chain management, devices marketing, channel, and sales; and with proven collaboration skills with ability to forge internal and external alliances. Join and help us take this product suite to new heights in a market with millions of passionate customers. We are an unmatched team comprised of talent, passion, expertise, and a commitment to unleashing the next wave of growth for Microsoft’s first party hardware business.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role on how we drive efficiencies and processes to optimize the demand and supply planning for Surface WW and lead our engagement with the business planning organization to bring new products to market. This role will be responsible for:
- Maximize the business potential of new products by partnering with business planning to optimize new product plans.
- Identify product/portfolio gaps in partnership with sales, field and business planning and create proposals to address these.
- Maximize revenue opportunity for the Surface commercial business by optimizing supply across markets and segments using data, insights, and trends.
- Lead the engagement with the corp. and field demand/supply planning and marketing operation communities.
- Define and land guidance and insights with field teams to help with process standardization.
- Track performance, identify opportunities and take corrective actions.
- Define, plan, execute and track transition strategies across the Surface portfolio.
Here is what you should bring to the role or be passionate about learning:
- Positive attitude with an appetite to learn.
- Intellectual curiosity that enables you to continuously drive to understand root cause.
- Interest in analytical and data driven problem solving.
- Interest in process simplification and driving scale.
- Organized and responsive
- Past success in demonstrating your ability to work effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders while generating energy, creating clarity, and delivering results to the team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years in consulting, supply chain, finance or marketing required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.