|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is an exciting role in the Engineering Fundamentals team in Microsoft Core Services Engineering organization. Our focus is on modernizing and improving the developer experience for over 3,000 Microsoft engineers that deliver and run the experiences and services that Microsoft runs on. We are doing this through a set of investments across the entire development lifecycle,with the key focus being on the adoption of modern engineering practices and tooling. You can read more about it inourblog.
This specific role is an exciting opportunity for a high energy Senior PM leader to work on the future state of our DevOps Sox environment, driving the strategy and execution roadmap for access management, monitoring and evidence gathering. This role has a key focus on cross-organization collaboration as wework closely with our partnersacross the company.
This is a highly visible position with immense impact and growth potential, you will be working across the companyto deliver a working solution as well as ‘telling our story’toMicrosoftcustomers on how we use Microsoft products to deliver Sox compliant applications.
- 5+ years in product management, defining the vision and leading virtual team of PMs to delivery.
- Experience building & reviewing quality user scenarios, acceptance criteria for features, managing scope and pragmatic timelines with measurement of outcomes.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and build and release pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across disparate groups.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and thrive with ambiguity.
- Deep knowledge in all aspects of the software engineering and development lifecycle supporting methodologies & engineering tools.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.