|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a chance to impact the game industry? Game Pass is changing how people play. In the last 2 years we've brought gaming subscriptions to over 10 million customers and we're just getting started. As a software engineer on the Game Pass PC team, you’ll have a chance to shape the PC gaming story for our subscribers and drive brand new experiences for your growing customer base. You’ll be working on a dedicated, collaborative team with a range of industry experience, all passionate about building best in class software. And yes, sometimes we play games at work.
If you thrive on a variety of technologies, a focused team, and building effective partnerships, this is the team for you!
Your role on the team will have you building experiences in apps, middleware and beyond.
- Willingness to learn is key as we will ramp up quickly in different ecosystems to build the features needed to reach our customers where they are.
- Existing experience with React/Typescript and C/C++ is a valuable head start, as well as passion or experience in the gaming problem space.
- Collaborative skills are a must, both working with other engineers within the team and with internal and external partners like Xbox Live, Windows platform and more!
- A love of working together across disciplines and being an active participant in a community of inclusion and respect.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Ability to strive in an agile, growth focused environment where your work changes rapidly in response to customer feedback and data
- Real passion for building world class customer experiences
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Experience with React application development
- PC game development or other industry experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.