|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in joining one of Microsoft’s growth businesses that contributes over $10B in annual revenue? Are you looking for joining a fun and fast paced environment, where software engineers are empowered to innovate, where new features are developed and deployed in a daily shipping fashion? Are you passionate about building high quality user experience that supports millions of users?
Microsoft Advertising is a rapidly growing business and is considered one of the most important players in the world of Advertising business. On the Microsoft Advertising Platform, we build high scale services that advertisers, agencies and 3rd party tool providers use to onboard to Microsoft Ads, create and manage their search advertising accounts that run on Bing, Verizon, and many publishers in the world. The Microsoft Ads Client Center team owns account, payment, billing and user management platform for the Ads business. We build new services to fill in the gaps in several critical consumer scenarios that open the door for new revenue opportunities. Our scale is rapidly increasing, so are our customers’ demands. We are constantly investing in re-inventing ourselves to live up to expectations of our customers both big and small.
We are on an ambitious journey to build new generation of Microsoft Ads UI and analytical platform. Come be part of the team that is at the cutting edge of online services and in a race to be the global leader in online advertising.
We are looking for developers with customer empathy, to build great web UI experience that delights our customers and brings in more revenue. Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with PMs, UX designers and partner teams to design and develop features from concept to release and live operations.
- Quality and result driven in project execution.
- Build metrics and monitor impact of features.
- Be open and willing to learn new technology and to take challenges.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Solid CS fundamentals, strong inclination for architecting at scale. Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Proficient in data driven decision making, ability to build metrics to analyze business impact.
- 5+ years of industry experience on technical design, problem solving and debugging.
- Experience with ReactJS and WebPack is highly desirable.
- Experience with leading feature crews on multiple features and development cycles.
- Great team member and communicator.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#BingAds# #Advertising# #WebXT#