|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’smission is to empower everyone on the planet to share theirvoiceand respect the diverse voices of others.
TheFlipgridteam has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
As aSr.Program Managerin our Trust and Safety team, you will be an integral part of our tight-knit group of dedicated problem solvers. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly understand theFlipgridplatform andinnovate best in class moderation for millions of learners, educators, and families. In this role, you’llspanplanning, technical and operational efforts. This requiresanunderstanding of product goals,technical solutions,target metrics anddelivering product experiences that enable authentic, respectful,and safe discussions.
- Analyze trends to identify and effectively communicate the community’s ideas and problems to design, development, and other teams.
- Develop, communicate,and iterateoncomprehensive plans that align product features and services withcommunity needs,engineering efforts and leadership expectations.
- Plan,facilitateandhighlightsprint planning, issue tracking, andcommunity outcomesin a fast-paced, multi-platform environment.
- Define and measure moderation and moderator actions and activities foranalysis,decision making, and iteration.
- Orchestrateand supporta team thatisproud of theircollaborative impacts.
- Minimum of5years of product management experience.
- Excellentverbal and writtencommunicationsskills.
- Proven trackrecord ofidentifyingand implementingcommunityopportunitieswhile managingplatform technicalobligations.
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown features into technical requirements that can be appropriately resourced and tracked.
- Demonstrated decision making skills with limited data to pushforward onpolicies, implementation, and operations.
- Demonstrated abilitytoorchestrateexperiencesfor a community of millions.
- Customer-facingapplicationimplementation experience with text, imageand videomoderation or AI/ML efforts.
- Experienceorchestrating anddeliveringoncross-service, cross-orgexperiences.
- Supporting and delivering applications foreducators,students,orconsumers.
- Working knowledge of project management andreportingtools (Jira,AzureDevOps,PowerBI, Tableau,etc)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.