Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Trello helps unleash the potential of over fifty million people and their teams around the world. People use Trello for everything, from running their small coffee shop to planning marketing campaigns to movie storyboarding. We believe that there are hundreds of millions of users who’ve yet to discover how Trello can help them move their work and businesses forward.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, with funnel growth experience, to help us continue building a best in class user journey. Trello's funnel growth team will be responsible for creating end-to-end visibility of the funnel to propel Trello into its next phase of growth. Your team will develop a comprehensive strategy for growing our user base and optimizing how users enter and move through our funnel. You'll experiment with and productize successful growth loops, while working closely with the marketing team to maximize their investments.
In this role you'll get to:
- Develop a comprehensive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your team
- Lead customer research, gather data (qualitative & quantitative), and rapidly experiment in production to figure out the right set of features that deliver customer value
- Build and defend business cases for new growth initiatives, utilizing your in-depth knowledge of the competitive environment, customer needs, and product performance to deliver on business goals
- Partner with engineering and design to form a core triad to lead and inspire your team to success; work cross-functionally with marketing, data science, and other Atlassian product teams to bring your plans to life
- Clearly communicate product requirements and benefits to our internal development team as well as to our users and customers
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Growth mindset, being able to build, measure and learn rapidly
- Analytical bend to be able to understand the story that data tells. Define success metrics, track key business and usage analytics
- Ability to inspire a team to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve the experiences for our users and drive strategic impact
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
This position can be remote within the US, working Eastern Time Zone hours.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.