We are looking for a talented IT Developer to join our team specializing in Information Technology for our Cummins Corporate business segment in Columbus, IN.
This position is primarily based in Columbus, IN but we do offer the opportunity to consider fully remote work.
Responsible for developing software programs per technical specifications following programming standards and procedures, performing testing, executing program modifications, and responding to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Applies secure coding and UI standards and best practices to develop, enhance, and maintain IT applications and programs.
- Assists with efforts to configures, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains program code and applications.
- Performs unit testing and secure code testing, and issues resolution.
- Follow the process for source code management.
- Participate in integration, systems, and performance testing and tuning of code.
- Participates in peer secure code reviews.
- Harvest opportunities for re-usability of code, configurations, procedures, and techniques.