|Job Type:||Full Time|
The AI Center of Excellence team under Microsoft’s Business Application Group is seeking an experienced software development engineer to design and develop advanced AI driven Q&A platform that allows business users to find insights in their data simply by asking questions using natural language. We are looking for a passionate, creative, analytical and experienced individual who love information retrieval, machine learning, NLP and shipping fast at massive scale.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will design and build an AI based SaaS, mainly focused on building AI inference service runtime, and automating AI training pipeline. The person needs to have a strong background in building large scale services and experience of hosting deep learning model in production. Experience with a diversity of Microsoft architectures, tech transfer and product development processes are ideal. Experience in areas like deep learning, spoken language systems, web search technology, and personalized Web services is also a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years of professional software design and development experience with at least one of C/C++/C#/Java.
- Prior experience with developing large scale services.
- Strong technical abilities, problem solving, design, rapid prototyping, coding, and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and a track record of cross-group/cross-discipline collaboration.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience with Azure, Microsoft technology stacks.
- Familiarity of machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.