|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a strong and experienced finance professionaland passionate leader forthe Central team supporting the Marketing Finance lead. This role supportsthe Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Finance Leader and other key stakeholders to manage and optimize Microsoft’s global marketing budget, and land strategic initiatives across Microsoft’s Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) organization. This leader will own the processes, materials, and smooth execution of budget management;investmentprioritization and FP&A (target setting, close, forecasting, reporting, scorecards, etc.) for MCB. This rolewill also help manage group rhythms and processes for the Experience, Devices and Marketing (EDM) finance org.
- Lead and manage a high-performing and diverse finance team byliving our values and driving Microsoft’s culture
- Support the marketing finance lead and Chief Marketing Officer with the right information and processes to enable spend management; Hold the team accountable for meeting targets;Partner effectively with Product Group CFOs and consumer and commercial channel leads
- Lead forecasting and close rhythms for marketing; Monitor and report financial results and key business metrics, Support agile resource allocation
- Develop and manage processes for management reporting and ROB, partnering with Controllership and Corporate Finance teams to drive simplification and robustness of reporting
- Partner with EDM CFO and leadership team to manage the group’s rhythms and processes
- 10+ years of Finance experience, including proven strong team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or engineering, MBA preferred
- Strong people recruiter and manager; strong organizational leaderwith demonstrated cross-group leadership
- Strong conceptual understanding and demonstrated ability to articulate application of financial principles to business partners
- The ability to think strategically and communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels of management, including experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Must be extremely collaborative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple complex organizations, creating effective internal business partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to translate financial analysis and insights into meaningful and actionable business communications and recommendations
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage multiple diverse projects independently with minimal guidance and oversighton time with the right attention to detail
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.